Technology is fast becoming a driving force in the digital age, helping businesses to cut costs, improve efficiency and move forward with innovative ideas.
With the transformation of the insurance industry and millennials coming into their own in leadership positions, it’s no wonder that the insurance and reinsurance sectors are seeing real transformation.
Collaborative innovation between the insurance and technology sectors has taken off, with leading companies driving down the cost of software, developing emerging technologies to improve the user experience and giving the industry a chance to innovate and succeed in a new market.
- Energy Dome Successfully Launches First CO2 Battery Long-Duration Energy Storage Plant in the World
- Resilience Announces $625 Million Series D Financing to Expand Network, Bring Innovative Technologies to Biomanufacturing
- Apple Unveils M2, Taking the Breakthrough Performance and Capabilities of M1 Even Further
- The energy in nuclear waste could power the U.S. for 100 years
- Portable Hydrogen Cartridge
- Cloudflare ‘s 184.108.40.206 handling more than 1 trillion requests per day
- Broadcom to Acquire VMware for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Samsung Electronics and Red Hat Announce Collaboration in the Field of Next-Generation Memory Software
- AWS Announces General Availability of Amazon EC2 C7g Instances Powered by AWS-designed Graviton3 Processors
- Infinitum Electric Raises $80M in Series D Funding Led by Riverstone Holdings to Scale Production of Sustainable Motors